Sunday, April 17, 2011

white rabbit

Two days ago, a friend and I visited the White Rabbit Gallery, a Sydney-based gallery featuring contemporary Chinese art. I never go to galleries but my friend studies fine art so I tagged along to keep her company. I had heard about the teahouse which was the gallery's cafe, and it definitely trumped every other stock-standard canteen I'd been to. We ordered some herbal tea and some chicken and corn dumplings.....authentic and delicious!!


The beautiful dumplings and flower tea



We then checked out the exhibition which was surprisingly interesting. As little as I know about art, I was truly able to appreciate it and I had one of the loveliest days I'd had in a while. The weather was perfect, the company was great, and the city was at its best.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment